School of Applied Arts Regulation
The student should successfully pass five levels (Foundation and four levels of a specialized program), through one hundred and seventy (170) credit hours including general requirements, school requirements, and the requirements of the major and minor specializations.
School of Applied Arts in Badr University awards a Bachelor of Science in Applied Arts. Students of Applied Arts at BUC are offered seven (7) distinguished undergraduate programs to keep them up with the most recent developments in the field of design.
The School awards the Bachelor of Science in Applied Arts in the following program disciplines:
(01) Product Design program
(02) Media Design and Graphics program
(03) Interior design and furniture program
(04) Textile Engineering program
(05) Cinematography and Television program
(06) Ceramics and Glass program
(07) Apparel and fashion program