- Welcome to the Business and Economic School at Badr University in Cairo. Here, we prepare students for
leadership roles, fosters entrepreneurial growth, and conducts cutting-edge research that informs business practice. We prepare students to become experts in their chosen field, ready for practice on graduation day.
- We teach students to think deeply, broadly, creatively, analytically—to seek out new ideas every day and to become lifelong learners. We also produce leaders who are engaged with urgent social and ethical challenges in contemporary business and society.
- Business and Economics School Teaching Staff lead students on their adventure of deep learning and personal development. They bring their passions for their fields of study and their rigorous methodologies into the classroom. And our top-notch students respond in kind. They learn from the way our faculty members frame problems, put forward hypotheses, and offer evidence rather than mere supposition—critical lessons for future leaders. They draw connections between their fields of growing expertise and the wider world. Our students don’t just become technically proficient in their chosen careers (which they all do). They learn how to make a difference, wherever they go.
- I invite you to learn more about our distinctive approach to Business and economics education at our School.
Dean’s name: Prof. Dr. Abdulrahman Alian , Professor of Cost Accounting, PhD. Degree from the University of
Sheffield, United Kingdom. Master Degree From University Of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Dean of the Supreme Council for Economy and Environment.
- Consultant to the Egyptian Minister of Finance.
- Economic Consultant to the Minister of Awqaf.
- Economic Consultant to the Ministry of Health.
- Expert in pricing, performance accounting and training programs.
- Author of many books and researches in theories of accounting, management accounting, bank accounting and internal control.
- Member of the Research and Development Department, King Fahd bin Abdulaziz University – Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
- Member of: the European Accountants Association – American Accountants Association – Egyptian Association of Accountants- Arab Management Accountants Association- the Egyptian American Committee for the Development of Egyptian Taxes.
- Raising the efficiency of the institutional capacity to improve the competitive situation.
- Supporting and strengthening the educational system.
- Expanding support and promotion of the Faculty’s internationalization programs.
- The development of a scientific research system and support for post graduate programs.
- Expanding in the fields of community service and environmental development.