At BUC we feel obliged to provide our community with the best free dental services they deserve. We have (3) huge, modern and state of the art outpatient clinics divided on (3) floors, serving eight different dental specialties.
We are proud to own the ability to serve up to (180) patients per clinic per day.
In Total: BUC’ Dental Clinics can open its doors to (540) patients per day.
Who do we serve: Students, Staff and the public
Location: BUC University gate 7
Working hours: 9am – 3pm
Contact Number: 19592
- Each clinic is equipped with (60) Dental units divided into two specialties (30 units for each specialty).
- Those (30) units are divided into (25) units for clinical training for fourth and fifth year students, as well as (5) dental units for the internship training of each specialty.
- BUC owns the most resent technology in imaging. There are (2) rooms with periapical radiography available in each clinic.
- An Infection Control Unit which is responsible for applying the measures and disciplines of infection control for dental units, the medical and para-medical personnel attending the clinics during the day.
- A central sterilization unit is available and equipped by (10) autoclaves, which are used to sterilize all instruments and tools used at all clinics along the day, with at least 3 sterilization cycles per day.
Serves two purposes:
- A diagnostic clinic where diagnosis of all patients attending the clinics take place. Next step, they are distributed to different specialties according to treatment needed.
- Treatment for patients that require Periodontology, Oral Surgery and Pediatric Dentistry.
Serves patients that require removable and fixed prosthodontics specialties.
Serves patients that require operative dentistry and endodontics specialties.
There are (3) VIP Clinics that serves BUC students,staff and the public. They offer orthodontic treatment and dental implants