Badr University in Cairo (BUC) has announced acceptance of transfer requests from Egyptian, Arab and foreign students currently enrolled in the different classes of Egyptian, Arabic and other foreign universities. Under The course-equivalency system, transfer students are welcome to apply to the BUC nine schools, namely the schools of Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Nursing, Engineering, Applied Arts, Filmmaking and Performance Arts, Linguistics and Translation, and Business.
Professor Mustafa Kamal, the BUC President, has highlighted that the transfer requests are accepted as of this week until the end of July.
As specified by BUC, transfer students must submit a transfer application as well as the following documents:
– A photocopied Certificate of Thanawya Amma (general secondary school) or equivalent;
– A copy of the student’s national ID card or passport;
– A certificate of good conduct from the transferring university;
– An original statement of status for the student, certified and authenticated by the Ministry of Higher Education; and
– Course descriptions certified by the Ministry of Higher Education.