Hend Samy Mohamed Gamal El-Din
Address : Nasr City
Mobile : 0100 7606850
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of birth : 25/8/1987
Social Status : Single
Position: Assistant lecturer at the School of Linguistics and Translation, Badr University.
- candidate, English literature, Minia University.
- holder, English literature with grade “Excellent”, the Department of English, Faculty of Women, Ain Shams University 2014.
- PMA (تمهيدى ماجيستير), English Literature, The Faculty of Arts, Department of English, Ain Shams University “Very Good” 2009/2010
- BA, English language, the Department of English, the Faculty of Al-Alsun, Ain Shams University 2008/2009
General Estimate Very Good with honors (The Fifth)
- Grade 99%, Talae El Kamal Language School 2004/ 2005.
“Bakhtinian Reading of July’s People” in Ain Shams Periodical ed. 14 (مجلة البحث العلمى فى الآداب (مجلة علمية محكمة)) العدد الرابع عشر.
- Working as Assistant lecturer at Badr University (BUC), the Faculty of Linguistics and Translation.
- Worked at The Arab Open University (AOU) as an Assistant lecturer.
- Worked as an English language instructor at the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport.
Languages: Reading – Writing – Speaking
Arabic : Mother tongue
English : Excellent – Excellent – Excellent
French : Very Good – Very Good – Very Good
- *A FELT course (The Fundamentals of English Language Teaching) at the AUC (The American University in Cairo) in 2011. Grade “B” (Very Good)
- TOEFL certificate from AmidEast score 603 in 2016.
- An upper – Intermediate English Conversation Course in the International Language Institute Heliopolis (ILI) in 2005.
- An English conversation course at the Faculty of Al-Alsun in 2007 with general estimate
- Consecutive interpretation in the translation lectures at the Faculty of Al-Alsun with Dr. Soheir Mahfouz.
- ICDL course (Very Good)
- TOEFL Certificate with grade Excellent (603/660) in 2009 from the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport.
- TOEFL Certificate (583/677) from Cairo University in 2011.
- Attended sessions on presentation skills and time management.
- Love for knowledge and studies.
- Ability to explain and convey knowledge to others easily.
- Respecting and respected by others.
- Sociable and Wise.
- Work within a team.
- Reliable person.