Dr. Mustafa Kamal the president of the BUC sign cooperation agreement between Faculty of Commerce at Ain Shams University and the Faculty Business and Economics at BUC and that in order to effectuate the agreement signed between the two universities cooperate, where agreement signed between the Ain Shams University and BUC on cooperation states the following areas:
First, general areas:
– The development of academic and research relations.
– Cooperation in the field of professional certification MBA – DBA
– The exchange of professors, researchers and students.
– Cooperation in the field of joint scientific programs and certificates both in existing programs or emerging.
– Joint cooperation in research projects and joint supervision of graduate programs.
– The exchange of information and references, research and courses.
– Cooperation in the field of organizing conferences, seminars and meetings process.
– Cooperation in the field of training and workshops.
Second: Specialized areas:
– Applying external examiner for the material that is taught at the BUC by professors from the Faculty of Commerce – Ain Shams University system.
– Implement the joint supervision of the graduation projects by selecting supervisor from Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University, in addition to the supervisor appointed by Faculty of Business and Economics BUC system.
– The possibility of registration of students of Faculty of Business and Economic in BUC in some courses at the Faculty of Commerce – Ain Shams University, according to the list of BUC In the case of pass these courses gives students benefit from the Faculty of Commerce – Ain Shams University are calculated within the credit hours required.
– The possibility of hosting some students in the English Division from Faculty of Commerce at the University of Ain Shams University to study in BUC.
– The establishment of programs of study grants dual or joint degrees