School of Linguistics and Translation
Call for Papers
We invite you to submit your manuscript to Transcultural Journal for Humanities and Social Sciences (TJHSS): Volume (2), Issue (1), June 2021. The journal publishes written manuscripts in various languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Arabic. All submissions for publication undergo blind peer reviews by multiple reviewers. Manuscripts are acknowledged within one week of receipt. We will do our best to inform authors about the suitability of submitted manuscripts for publication within one month.
THE TJHSS ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTION:
- Articles: The manuscript should not be less than 4,000 and not more than 10,000 words, should be accompanied with an abstract (150-250 words), keywords (5 to 6), and those written in languages other than English should have an English abstract.
- Book reviews: 2000 words
- Discussion Forums: proposals to be discussed with editors
- Interviews: proposals to be discussed with editors.
UPCOMING SUBMISSION DEADLINES:
- Volume (2) Issue (1) June (2021) submission deadline: 15 May 2021.
- Volume (2) Issue (2) September (2021) submission deadline: 15 August 2021
- Volume (2) Issue (3) December (2021) submission deadline: 15 November 2021
All submissions to TJHSS must be made electronically via ONLINE submission and peer review system. E-mailed submissions will not be accepted. First-time users must create an AUTHOR ACCOUNT. For instructions for creating an author account, click here.
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION FEES:
The Journal is no-fee open access published by Badr University in Cairo, BUC, and indexed in EKB. The TJHSS provides a Print-on-Demand service for authors who require printed copies of their articles. Costs will vary depending on the size of the issue, the number of copies ordered, and the delivery location.
Any correspondence or additional requests for information on the manuscript submission process should be sent to Editor-in-Chief, Prof Hussein Hamouda: firstname.lastname@example.org and The journal’s Editorial Secretary, Prof. Mohammad Shaaban Deyab: email@example.com