The School of Linguistics and Translation (SLT) Job Fair is a two-day event that provides an opportunity for endorsing and developing productive relationships between BUC graduates and the community. It aims at integrating employers’ recruiting needs with the skills and qualifications of BUC graduates. It gives participating companies an opportunity to present themselves on campus among a qualified pool of BUC students and graduates. Corporate representatives are also encouraged to bring an ample supply of corporate material, such as brochures, annual reports, and application forms to be distributed to candidates. Interested students and alumni apply in person to company representatives at the Job Fair.
- The Job Fair will be held on 4th, 5th April 2021 in Room 111in the school of Linguistics and Translation.
- Job Fair professional workshops will be held for the students on 4th & 5Th April 2021.
- The Job Fair is intended not only for the students of the School of Linguistics and Translation |(1196 students).
- Exhibitors will not have to pay any fees and they can organize their exhibition stand as they see appropriate provided that the dimensions be 6 meters Length X 2 meters width.
- The activities of the Job Fair start at 9 am and end at 4 pm.
- Our school will provide hot beverages for corporate representatives.
- The stands will be constructed on 3rd April. Some of the stands that need longer to construct can begin on 01st April.
Companies and organizations that wish to participate in the Job Fair can contact the vice-dean Professor Lamia El Sherif via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 01001499008.
The deadline for accepting participation requests is 25th March or until places are filled.